Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dear Diary,
I just ate so many pieces of pizza!
My past blog post, which I just read over, is so confusing.
Let me say this:
bad stories: not going to tell you which ones
gaye advert---> song "gary gilmore's eyes" ---> norman mailer's true crime novel (true crime? what's the real name for that?) about gary gilmore.
root beer glasses: there was a drinking root beer incident with volleyball --->hanging out with an old teammate

bleh! i am going to be raymi for hallowed 'een. oh, not so. all i would have to do would be buy an orange dress and wear knee socks and take lots of pictures of myself pouting, and take pictures of food. oh yeah, exhibitionist blogging.

i don't actually plan on spending my halloween "in the blogosphere".

i'd like to offer my congratulations to dave s. for being named "best dogwalker..." by the village voice. i assume he has friends at the voice. not that he is not the best dogwalker.

i'm watching gossip girl because that's what all the cool people do. it's kind of...good? my favorite part is how the costume designers can barely dress the really tall main character. none of her clothes fit her!!! ha ha. she's probably less than 6 feet tall, too. it sucks to be tall. it sucks to not be average, which is kind of weird. what's wrong with me? sorry that this is my blog.

No comments: