Tuesday, July 24, 2007

weird outfits

ok zig zag has a twitchy palsy and is sitting on my lap. he doesn't understand physics and is THE DUMBEST CAT. i'm wearing slimy sateen soccer shorts. zz cat has the WORST capability of being able to project his voice as far as a creature 20 TIMES HIS SIZE.
this---> is a VERRRRY funny lecture in which an artist that we all know explains a lot of things. link
CA: he went to my college, was a hacker and read everyone's emails in the computer lab. unfortunately, i did not talk to upperclassman until i was one so i cannot kick it with this dude's miraculous anti-drudgery art.
the reason i DIDN'T NOT go inside the MOMA was that my working life is so drudegerous and grey. i am a temp, and today i was dressed as my blog.
i'm not allowed to use the internet at work it's suprisingly weird that no one talks to me i think i don't like to subjugate myself to office politics enough to suck up to people and be the first to say hello. i ran into my bobsey twin emilo on the subway this evening after walking, in my weird outfit, all the way up to 14th street. he was wearing a liver heather and hot pink ringer t-shirt and mustard colored jeans.

No comments: