Friday, September 7, 2007

national schizophrenia in japan

my blog doesn't look good in firefox- it looks better in internet explorer. so i changed it. now it looks like something crazy. like a crazy daisy and bright blue bedroom set. not in IE though it probably looks like your worst nightmare.

i looked at my blog accquantaince trent (last name unknown (oh yeah i just remembered it))'s myspace page and he has a band called wax stag up there. i'm stealing this information for my own ends at the silly magazine.

have you guys ever heard this? i heard it in spoonbill and sugartown once. it is awesome as you can imagine.... tick tick tick

guess what my new job is? stalking people online to find fun stuff. everyone knows that i love to stalk andrew's coworkers- just because- and he told me they were all at "bumbershoot" so i went to the website and guess what i found, besides lots of other cool stuff: THE MOST FREAKING INSANE QUILTS!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

this reminded me i have a quilt idea i'm supposed to make! thanks.

i ate fried yellow tomatoes for lunch. so easy to make! so delicious.

smervis diamonds was definitely one of my top 5 favorite radio show names ever.

theponyproblem said...

thank you! half of the credit or actually, most of the credit goes to emily ogden who coined the term "smervis".