Thursday, August 23, 2007

empoyment update

i would like to whole heartedly announce that i was fired from my job at beacon's closet! this comes as little surprise to me, just because i would never have imagined that a "hip" dirty, used clothing store would ever have any use for my energie-less presence, my diaper-like shorts, uh my too-small american apparel t-shirts, my lack of glamour. i was fired after only 3 days of working there, for quote "sitting around too much". this is strange- i have a feeling it was more because of the diaper shorts.

last night i went to a bar where there was a play being put on. i think the play was maybe too ambitious for the space it took place in. the play was kind of like "even dwarves started small" crossed with "..." what is that other werner herzog movie that takes place in a desert land?, croseed with "koyannisquatsi". then i introduced my roommate ken to the music of the skeletons. "these guys cook!"

i have a job interview open house to attend soon, i don't know why i felt i had to get this blog off before leaving the house, before putting on my outdated grey slacks and my weird, tuxedo-like, lesbianish button down interview shirt. it is also to be hoped that i hear back from earwax records today, and hear that yes, they will let me work there.

1 comment:

theponyproblem said...

FATA MORGANA thank you nat otting who never wrote back to me or maybe blog the soccer show never passed it along!