Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I forgot what I was going to name this post?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_Popes
what the fuck are CROONING VOCALS?
HEY BRIAN I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THE COINS OF VEGETABLES IN NON-ESSENTIAL STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY!
I have been hanging out with my roommates and one of my roommates' friends. Things we talked about:
New Yorker's most recent Annals of Medecine
Cheetahs
Rock music
Someone in the room's powerful, powerful uncle.


It was fun.

What the fuck is AP style- who the fuck cares? Oh shit, these commas are so confusing and scary, and apostrophers.

It is almost 2 in the morning, I feel like I am going insane. Er, what else is n.e.w.?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

well, atul gawande IS pretty cool.

theponyproblem said...

I love the Annals of Medicine.

I want to clarify something- I know what crooning vocals are, but in the context of the Smoking Popes, it just sounds like they are singing.

Also, I don't think I felt like I was going insane.

We also talked about the deepest parts of the ocean, sperm whales, squid, uh ...

Also, I am always saying annoying things- I am sorry. I really am into everyone's stuff.

Anonymous said...

I hate myself